Nora Zirconia Necklace
The necklace depicts a woman wearing a gold necklace adorned with a birthstone. The birthstone is a gem that represents month of birth. The necklace is a piece of jewelry that holds personal significance to the woman, symbolizing her birth month or holding sentimental value. The gold material suggests a sense of elegance and luxury. The birthstone on the necklace adds a touch of color and individuality to the overall design.
Material: High quality Titanium Steel
Gem: Zirconia Stone
Gemstone size: 4x4mm
Necklace length: 45+5cm
Remarks: It comes with 1 gemstone
Birthstones come in a variety of colors, each representing a specific month. Here's a list of birthstones and their corresponding colors:
1. January: Garnet (Deep red)
2. February: Amethyst (Purple)
3. March: Aquamarine (Pale blue)
4. April: Diamond (Colorless)
5. May: Emerald (Green)
6. June: Pearl or Alexandrite (White, iridescent or color-changing)
7. July: Ruby (Deep red)
8. August: Peridot (Light green)
9. September: Sapphire (Blue)
10. October: Opal or Tourmaline (Multicolored, opalescent or various hues)
11. November: Topaz or Citrine (Yellow, orange, or brown)
12. December: Turquoise, Tanzanite, or Zircon (Blue, violet-blue, or colorless)
Spend USD $60 & above → Free Economy Shipping
Spend USD $120 & above → Free Express Shipping
[Shipping Fees]Economy Shipping- Flat Rate $7
Express Shipping- $20 for most countries*
Due to the on-going COVID-19 situation, a surge in online orders worldwide, your orders may not arrive as quickly as expected. We're working very closely with our carriers to ensure your packages reach you as soon as possible.
European customers: Shipping rates do not include custom fees. Please note that you will incur customs fees from your local government Please review our Shipping and delivery page before purchasing.
Daily Care: Protect your jewelry and its plating by removing it while swimming, showering, exercising, washing your hands, or applying any products such as perfumes, lotions, or hair products. We pride ourselves on the quality of our product; however, if your jewelry should be exposed to any of the above products, tarnishing may occur. Tarnishing may also be caused by the skin's natural pH levels.
Cleaning Instructions: To keep your jewelry clean, wipe it with a soft cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner.
Buy it with
Why choose Us
- Made from Recycled Brass or Sterling Silver
- Fair Prices
- Tarnish Resistant
- Ethically Made